Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Birthday wishes,Birthday wishes for girlfriend

Birthday wishes,Birthday wishes for girlfriend :Happy Birthday to the sweetest girlfriend ever! You deserve all the success, happiness and love in the world. Let's celebrate this special day of your life together.


Do you believe in miracles? I sure do, Because I found you! Happy Birthday to the best girlfriend in the whole wide world!


While many people may be thinking of you on your birthday, I want you to know I’m first on that list! Happy Birthday to the most special girl in my life!


With as much love, as I can share,
I wanted to let you know I care
Enough to send some love your way,
On your very special day!
Happy Birthday, sweetheart!


Congratulations to your parents to have given birth to such a beautiful person many years ago on this day. Your Birthday reminds me that you are the only girl I want to spend my life with. Happy Birthday, darling!


It is difficult to buy a gift for you, sweetheart. Because I want to buy you the entire world for you. Wish you a very happy and sweet birthday.


Because today’s your birthday,
And because you’re extra nice,
One wish is not enough for you
And so here’s wishing twice!
Hoping your Birthday’s wonderful
In every single way,
And next year brings happiness
For my love everyday!


Let's celebrate this special day and hope this wonderful time in our lives goes on forever. May you get the best of everything in life.


Happy Birthday, baby. I promise to make your day as special as you are to me, and I promise to make your year even more special!


No birthday gift will be enough to make up for the the gift you gave me - the gift of your love. Happy Birthday to amazing little you!


You are the angel in my life. On this day, god sent you on earth so we could be together. Happy Birthday to the brightest star in my life!


On the lovely occasion of your birthday, I just want to remind you that I deeply, truly, madly am in love with you. Let’s make the most of your big day today!


I wish that the shoulder you rest your head upon is always mine. I wish the hand that supports you is mine. I wish the ears that listen to you when you talk is mine. I just want to be there for you always and forever. Happy Birthday to you, my angel!


Nothing brings me more happiness than the smile on your face. I want to see that smile on my girlfiend’s lips forever. Celebrate! You deserve the best.


No words could ever describe my love for you. It's larger than the universe and it's deeper than the ocean. Happy Birthday, my girl!


To stay with you, to hear your voice,
To see your charming smile,
To walk with you, to talk to you
And laugh with you awhile!
That's all I need to make my days
As happy as can be
Because I love you, girl,
It’s true - you mean
Entire world to me!
Happy Birthday!

Birthday wishes for girlfriend 

6 comments:

  1. The information you have given in the blog really marvelous and more interesting. Welcome to Demings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new collector about quotes. Nice collection about birthday quotes. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Very Nice Article…!!
    Some good birthday greetings could be the best way to wish someone on his birthday..
    So, why not choose the best ones for all. I found some awesome collection here in this article.
    Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article…!!
    Regards,
    Kunwar
    https://bit.ly/2uk4hDN

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete