Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Birthday sayings-Birthday sayings for fiance

Birthday sayings-Birthday sayings for fiance :Happy Birthday, my love! Let's celebrate the beginning of a wonderful year in your colorful life.

On your birthday today, most people will wish that you earn lots of money, but I wish you wealth. Most people will wish you fun times but I wish you healthy times. Most people will wish you delight but I wish you pure joy. Most people will wish you many friends, but I wish that we always stay together. Happy Birthday!


May God bless you with all you desire. Wishing you a very Happy birthday. Enjoy every moment of your precious life.


Happy Birthday, sweetheart. I wish you all the success, happiness and love in the world.


I wish your birthday this year gives you more reasons to smile and to be thankful. Much love and blessings coming your way, my love.


When my hand is in your hand - my heart meets your heart. You've changed my life forever! Happy Birthday, sweetheart!


Happy Birthday to you,
May all your wishes come true,
When your candles shine bright
Think of me tonight!


I wouldn't have been the person I am if not for those beautiful moments of my life that I have shared with you. Best wishes for your Happy Birthday!


Your Birthday reminds me that you are the only person I want to spend my life with. Wish you a great Birthday darling!


May flowers always line your path
And sunshine light your day.
May songbirds serenade you
Every step along the way.
May a rainbow run beside you
In a sky that’s always blue,
And may happiness fill your heart
Each day your whole life through!
With lots of love, your ***


May God grant you always...
A sunbeam to warm you,
A moonbeam to charm you,
A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you!
Wish you a very happy and sweet Birthday

Happy Birthday, my angel. May there never come a day when you find yourself lonely and blue.

It is difficult to buy a gift for you sweetheart. Because I want to buy you the entire world for you. Happy Birthday, honey.


We are two souls, one heart. I love you deeply and forever. Happy Birthday, my love!



Birthday sayings for fiance

No comments:

Post a Comment