Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Birthday wishes-Birthday wishes for boyfriend

Birthday wishes-Birthday wishes for boyfriend :Happy Birthday, my sweetheart. I wish you a very sweet and warm life, filled with love and laughter.


On this special day, I wish to tell you that you are my world. Lots of love, hugs and kisses.


You are sweet, loving and caring. I wish you always stay the same. With lots of love, your ***


Happy Birthday to the man of my dreams. Let's celebrate this special day of your life and party like there's no tomorrow.


Today is a perfect day to tell you that I love you and I hope that all your dreams come true. Enjoy your special day!


Today's your chance to grill me and ask for anything that you want from me. Happy Birthday to the most special person in my life!


Only special people receive birthday messages from me. And you have always been that special one. Happy Birthday to the sexiest boyfriend ever!


It's time to pop the champagne, make some noise, dish out some food, throw some confetti and burst some balloons. Have a superb day and a fantastic year ahead of you!


I wish you have the energy to dance all night long! It is your birthday, you are more than allowed to act like crazy!


Hey Birthday boy, when do I get to give you your birthday kiss?


I wish to say a thousand words to you... But I'll compress them only in three magical words! WHERE’S THE PARTY??? What else did you think? Happy Birthday!


I love you because of what you do for me:
You encourage me when I'm down,
You make me feel good about myself,
You make me laugh,
You show me your love in so many ways.
Happy Birthday, my love and my friend!


Two hearts together - one true love forever!
Happy Birthday, my super special boy!

Birthday wishes for boyfriend 

1 comment: